• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mine Dwellers - Mcsg Map Idea

Is this a good idea?

• Perhaps. Needs a few minor tweaks (Explain why )

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Evil_Emo

Gold
Reaction score
Hey guys, Just a quick opinion from yous. I have an idea as for a new Mcsg map. It's dark, creepy and the atmosphere would be the feeling of death. An abandoned mineshaft. A place where screams can be heard. Slaves lost their lives digging for valuable minerals. Then there's you. A 'player' to these games. You must win for your district. However the reality of what happened in these caves will be uncovered while you fight for your life.

The outlay of the map: Corn is underground at a refugee camp. It's dark. It's muddy and there's a hundred ways to go. The majority of the map may be underground however at parts it may rise to the surface to show the wastelands above. It's an idea. I'd love to make this a map but again I need YOUR opinion.
Thanks Guys
Evil_Emo

Tozzaa

Tribute
Reaction score
Not a bad idea. I currently have an idea and am working on it too. :p

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
I like the idea, it is better than the typical forest/mountain arena

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci