• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Minas tirith ( Lord of the rings) Sg map idea

Jingham

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys, i thought i would raise this for a discussion becuas ei mean, tis lord of the rings? one of the best movies of all time.
I was thinking if i could get a team together, with someone that can host a good server, then i would put a lot of time into making this map with these people, i will sort out the plugins with whoever can actually host a server but if you're interested in this kinda Idea using Movie structures as a good map, please give me a message.

The map will include the following:
The City itself after the attack from the dark Lord.
the left over battle equipment of the orcs that was destroyed in battle.
And the big dome that all survival games maps have!

I am available most days so if you want to accept this design and help me out by hosting a server and helping me get a team of people willing to dedicate time into it, the option is yours and everyone who participates will be given credit, no matter how much you helped out, as long as you did, help out.

MachJacob

Survivor
Reaction score
One tribute to rule them all. I'm pretty sure there is already at least one Minis Tirith map made not for mcsg, all that would need to happen is to find a/the map, create battle damage, add chests and create the dome. This does sound like a cool idea, but would either be very hard or lazy work.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
One tribute to rule them all. I'm pretty sure there is already at least one Minis Tirith map made not for mcsg, all that would need to happen is to find a/the map, create battle damage, add chests and create the dome. This does sound like a cool idea, but would either be very hard or lazy work.
You cant just use any others maps!
And the poster of the thread: You said "One of the best movies" and then you is taking all the intention away from the writer. The book was first! The book is original. And you is talking about the movie... :mad:
I part of kidding.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci