• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mexican servers

Should there be mexican servers

• Total voters

NotOperdasher

Survivor
Reaction score
I just thought of a great. Mexican servers. Hosted in mexico, so that players in Mexican regions can play with low ping and what not. Vote on the poll above if you think this idea is golden ponyboys.

Last edited:

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Please explain why you're against this.
Lack of a decent playerbase in this region of the world, the proximity of the US servers to Mexico, past failed attempts at MCSG South America, the cost of another database to host servers on, the cost of said servers and all the other accessories that are necessary to run another region, the fact that CA was removed due to low player counts and subsequently costing MCG money to run it...need I go on?

NotOperdasher

Survivor
Reaction score
Lack of a decent playerbase in this region of the world, the proximity of the US servers to Mexico, past failed attempts at MCSG South America, the cost of another database to host servers on, the cost of said servers and all the other accessories that are necessary to run another region, the fact that CA was removed due to low player counts and subsequently costing MCG money to run it...need I go on?
You probably know more about this than I do, and those were some Fair points, but have been on the US servers lately? over half the US players are mexican/spanish, so I'm pretty sure that they would love to have a database in mexico in order to get better connection. In my opinion, mexican servers would get alot more people playing on them than CA servers did.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You probably know more about this than I do, and those were some Fair points, but have been on the US servers lately? over half the US players are mexican/spanish, so I'm pretty sure that they would love to have a database in mexico in order to get better connection. In my opinion, mexican servers would get alot more people playing on them than CA servers did.
As I just stated above, the US servers are in too close proximity to Mexico in order to warrant a database in Mexico.

On top of that, the US servers are hosted in Arizona. Close to Mexico. Soooooo....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci