• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Merry Christmas MCGamer - A Thank You To My Beautifuls

Andrew

Experienced
Reaction score
Happy Holidays MCGamer

I'd be lying if I told you its been a good year. No, things weren't bad, the opposite actually. I've had one of the best years in my life and so much has changed for me. Im graduating high school soon, moving away from home, and even though it was a rollercoaster I made it here to the best staff team there is, Ive made friends for life, scratch that Ive joined the most loving, caring, fun, family. As the year comes to an end these are some of the people, moments, and things that have honestly made this year amazing.

MCGamer.
One of the best things to happen to me this year was hopping onto teamspeak this summer. I remember the first person I talked to was Kat and we became great friends, who would've known that we would end up on the staff team together ^.^ Honestly it was because of this community that I met the closest most supportive friends ever and Im going to try to accomplish the daunting task of listing each and every one of you wonderful people who I could not go without. I tried doing this for Thanksgiving but a lot has changed since then and Ive grown to love you guys even more.

Imanol - The man who's always chewing. Imanol we don't talk that much but you've helped me grown so much as a mod and I tried to compete with your first month numbers but lol i don't even think thats possible xD

TrebleMaker - My favorite Aussie. Thank you for always putting a smile on my face Alyssa. I know I always tease you but I hope you know I love you! I want you to know how thankful I am to have you. Thank you for your love, your enthusiasm, your accent, your amazing training sessions. I couldn't ask for a better teacher or fellow staff member. You are such a kind, caring, and lovable person. Linestealer, you are the fabbest fabqueen ever and I am so glad to have you in my life. Bad alyssa always threatening to deduct points ;) NO.

Giggity69Goo - The roast master. Andreas you are one of the most straightforward and real people I know xD I love you man , thanks for making me laugh even when you're not trying. Merry christmas and keep roasting them chestnuts.

itsbeny itstomy - You two! We don't talk as much anymore since you've gotten so busy but I won't forget the deep moments we've shared xD Thank you for being there for me during my lows and helping me up. I love you guys to death. Merry Christmas lovelies and I hope we can grow even closer in the next year.

Bree_ - I wouldn't trade the hours we've spent on the phone for anything. You've been right beside me through so much and stood by me when I didn't understand myself. Bree, thanks for helping me find myself. I honestly wouldnt trade the hours we've spent on the phone for anything in the world. I love you Bree thank you for being an amazing friend and person when I needed one most. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and may our friendship last even longer.

CoDsNo65 - Cameron <3 Even though you obvs didn't put me in your thank you MEANIE I want you to know that I love you so much. I was surprised when we first talked I was sitting in my school parking lot alone on TeamSpeak that you would've opened up that much to me but Im so glad that you did. I consider us very close friends and I hope you know that I will be right here for you as your right hand man, or even your wing man lol. Just know that I am with you every step of the way, don't get too tipsy this holiday season now that you're legal :p

Upward - Charles you are one of the most real people I know and I am so glad that I met you and almost got you as a Mod Buddy xD Thank you being there for me even though I drive you crazy. I am so glad that you are talking more and realizing how much we all love you because we do! Merry christmas babe.

ApexMC - ChrissyPoo. I have no idea where to start with you right now. Hmm, how about just a big THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU CHRIS! I am so happy that Ive gotten to know you and that we have become the best of friends these past few weeks. Who would've known that we would become so close after meeting almost a year ago xD I remember i poked you cause i was lonely and you moved me into a mod chat with over 10 mods and sr staff lol you gave me a heart attack mister! I know Im full of problems but you're always there giving me advice and I couldn't love you more for that. I hope you know I will always be here for you and whenever you need me just let me know Ill reck you in BuildUHC :) Merry christmas to my best friend. MUAH <3

MythicalYT - Connor. MUAH! You are the third mod I've ever talked to and I remember when we met you told me that I should apply for mod lol look where we are now xD You're not on as often anymore which kills me because you are such a kind person and I love you to death connor. Merry Christmas and I hope you have a fantastic New Year <3

LilBub - Where do I start. For a solid 2 months you were the only reason why I wanted to get on the computer and hop on teamspeak. I love you so much and I hope you know how much I still do and care about you Aussie! You've been gone lately and now that you are no longer with us it makes me so sad and as I'm writing this I can't help but to think about us singing and playing the guitar for hours on end xD I hope we can continue this and our friendship for a long time and one day Danni, you will come home to a room full of Chicken Nuggets ;) Merry Christmas Aussie and hope you have a fantastic New Year!

Dylan // dylanz7040 - Oh Dylan <3 the man who didn't put me in his thread ;) Jk you know how much I love you and I am so proud of how far you've come. You got mod literally a couple of days after me and shoot you're still waiting on that darned forums training xD I hope the best for your time here as mod, if you ever need me for anything whether real life or moderation don't you dare hesitate to come to me. Im here if you need anything. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year <3

Radiant - Eden! Sr. Staff Request Sniper haha thank you for everything that you do Eden I honestly couldn't thank you enough. We don't talk much but when we do you make me laugh and smile the whole time xD Merry Christmas Eden and i hope we grow even closer in the New Year.

Exzone - Phillybabe Ugh I love you so much you know that silly? Thank you for always showing me that you care and being there for me. You are such a chill, kind, and great guy and I hope we become closer friends in the upcoming year but for now, Merry Christmas bb and hope you have a fantastic New Year.

Frankyy - Oh Dylan. My fingers are dreading typing up this one lol. I honestly don't know where to end weve been through so much and you've impacted my life the most. Who would've thought that we first started talking because you wanted to tell me good job in my Open Mic Night performance xD Since that night we've become inseparable. I did and would still consider going gay for you. You are such a blessing to have in this world you know that? You are the kindest, most caring, and adorable person I know. Thank you for helping me on my journey to the staff team, on my journey to knowing myself and thank you for the hours and hours on the phone. I love you so so much and I hold you so dear to my heart. Merry Christmas babe I love you so much <3

SoupSalad - George guess what? YOURE SO CUTE! hahaha welcome to the staff team babe I know we have-not gotten to talk much but Ive already fallen for you haha thank you for making me smile for no apparent reason. I hope that we may grow even closer this next year but for now Merry Christmas Cutie <3

Goldsminer - UGH YOU! can i just come over there and give you a big big hug? Goldsminer, You are seriously one of the NICEST and most DOWN TO EARTH people I know I am so grateful to have you in my life <3 Merry Christmas bb and hope we grow even closer. MUAH!

itstomy - Tomy! Oh my I have no words for you mister! You have helped me through my loads of problems xD I never got a chance to say goodbye and Im so sad that you left the team but I know you know how much I care about and love you <3 Thank you for being there whenever I need you I promise to be here anytime you ever need me. Brothers for life Tom ^.^

Lunarist - Jackson I know Ive been saying "i love you" to all these wonderful people up there but you make me so happy. I am so lucky to have a friend like you, i feel like i can tell you anything, you help me with my girl issues, you are attractive AF. Thanks for being such an amazing friend I hope we talk more :c you've been gone lately and it hurts. I love you Jackson and I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year!

iRocki - OH MY GOODNESS You are the chillest! Thank you for being real all the time and staying on to talk and play SG with me whenever I need someone to talk to. Omkar I love you to death and it kills me that we don't get to talk much anymore but that will change this next year bb I love you so much. You are the Ermac to my Biboy. #dreamteam for life <3 Merry Christmas Buddy and hope you have a great New Year!

Jazza - Freaking Jazza! Although you never come with me when I talk to other people and the times zones are terrible. You are one of my best friends and Im not afraid to tell you everything, you always listen and help me with things, I try to do the same for you but I can never repay you. You know it kills me that you've left the team and boy do I miss you but Im happy that you're doing what you love. Tom you mean so much to me, people may think you're quiet but the Jazza i know is super funny, kind, caring, sarcastic, and just UGHH I LOVE YOU!!!! <333333 Merry Christmas Tom <3

Kat - oh Kitty Kat what will i do with you xP The first person I ever talked to on Teamspeak xD You yelled at my channel i was literally so scared ^.^ Who would've known how close we would get. Thank you for laughing insanely, cause it puts more than a dozen smiles on my face haha. To the plenty more late night drives and bunny killing <3 You've been such a big part of my year I love you to death. Hope you have a beautiful Christmas in the snowy NYC

Kaylie | Holidays - huehuehue the one, the only, the Krazy Kaylie <3 you can literally laugh at anything, just being in a channel with you brightens up may day. Merry Christmas and hope you have a great New Year!

KellieBreanne - OH KELLIE!!!! underneath all that seriousness and sarcasm is a truly fun person and I'm glad I got to spend all the hours with you on teamspeak. Ive learned lots from you xD Your tough love is the best kind haha! Thank you for being so supportive and for everything that you've helped me through to get here. Merry Christmas Kellie I love you so much <3

Axanite | Liam - Liam Liam Liam come here and give me a hug! Thank you for being so supportive and for being with me through everything. Thanks for always caring and loving me i love you lots <3 I couldn't imagine my year without you thank you for the laughs, playing mc with me, and just being a downright babe. Merry Christmas Liam <3

NagolGames - Logan! when i met you we would speak random spanish all night long xD Thank you for your sass, for being a great friend, and for making me laugh on the reg xD Love you Logie. Logan you've been there for me through everything and I'm so glad that I can tell you anything, I can't imagine going through this year without you bb <3 Feliz Navidad Papi!

Patrified - EEEEK Patrick I love you man. Thank you for helping me whenever i needed help, for playing sg with me when I go crazy. Thanks for caring you are really an amazing friend. You are gorgeous inside and out patrick and I love you so much thank you for being so loving and caring and for being you. I wouldn't mind going gay for you ;) Merry Christmas Babe and I hope we stay friends for a long time!

_Pyrrhic - Pyrrhic I love you!!!!! Girl you are the best art-doer I KNOW! Don't say you're not cause you are xD talking to you puts the biggest smile on my face. Thanks for the memories, the hangouts, the screenshots of you and your boost. You have been such a great friend, you mean a lot to me. You are such a wonderful person and this world is blessed to have you. I can't imagine this year going by without you Pyrrhic you are such a great friend and I LOVE YOU TO DEATH! We better see each other soon!

Razputin_ - You are my waiting buddy for life. We got through this together and hopefully we make our ways up together as well. I love you man, i can already tell, you are going to be such a close friend. I know we haven't talked much but hopefully next year we will grow even closer. I love you to death thank you for always being there for me even though I know how difficult i am xD Merry X-MAS Raz!

Murderize - Thank you for listening to my problems and being there for me when I need you. Michael I know we just became friends but I hope our friendship lasts forever. Merry Christmas <3

Giggums - Ryan you are such a good influence on me and I know Im a bad boy xD Thank you for your tough love and being the best Mod Buddy anyone could ask for. I love you baby and Im wishing I could just hug you right now for all that you do and inspiring me to be a better person, a better mod. Merry Christmas you handsome piece of hunk <3 Merry Christmas!

Techaton - We dont talk much but you are a very nice guy. Thank you for making me laugh in every hangout <3 UGH YOU ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL FRIEND YOU KNOW THAT?? It kills me that we don't talk much anymore but I hope we continue to stay good friends and that we grow even closer! Merry Christmas Ryan Techypoo

Pacador - Sammypoo thank you for helping me through the rough times and for being my friend regardless. Having people like you in my life make me so happy and grateful. Thank you for everything sam and Merry Christmas <3

Sebastian UGHH Sebastian you are so stubborn sometimes but I can't imagine not having you. I love you and no matter how much you deny it, I can tell. xP You're like a sibling to me we argue but i know you'll always be there for me. I hope you know how much you've impacted my year and Im so blessed to have you as a friend Sebby Merry Christmas and I hope next year is even better!

William I don't know where to start. We've been friends now for only about 2 weeks but it feels as if its been forever. Thank you for being here for me when I need you and being a down to earth person. You are so much fun to talk to and I hope you know Im serious when I say I LOVE YOU. You are such an amazing guy and if I were gay Id take you away in a heartbeat, but for now we gon' get them Norwegian girls ;) Merry Christmas babe I love you so much <3

Yannick I LOVE YOU YANNROOOS you're my favorite Aruban jk no seriously you are my APPLE buddy! Thank you for being there for me, making me laugh, and just being a great friend. We don't talk much but when we do I always have a blast. Thank you for being one of the best blessings of my 2015. Merry Christmas Grandpa and Happy NEW YEAR!

This is by no means everyone who has impacted my life positively in this past year but I've spent about 6 hours typing this xD In regards to the wonderful staff team I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU SO MUCH and I am so honored and proud to be working alongside you wonderful people.

My goal for this upcoming year is to talk to everyone more and just become closer friends with you guys, the people I care so much about. I honestly have no idea where id be without these amazing people.

This community has done so much for me and I still want to help make this community greater. It'll be tough, but with these amazing people by my side anythings possible.

Its been a month as staff now, so *imaginative toast* heres a toast to the many more months to come.
I LOVE YOU MCGAMER!

* MERRY CHRISTMAS *

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Andrew, I hope you a very Merry Christmas! I love how you are so loving to others around us! Hope to talk to you soon after I get back from my Leave until then Love yah!

William

District 13
Reaction score
William I don't know where to start. We've been friends now for only about 2 weeks but it feels as if its been forever. Thank you for being here for me when I need you and being a down to earth person. You are so much fun to talk to and I hope you know Im serious when I say I LOVE YOU. You are such an amazing guy and if I were gay Id take you away in a heartbeat, but for now we gon' get them Norwegian girls ;) Merry Christmas babe I love you so much <3​
Andrew <3 I know how much effort you put into this thread and honestly thank you for the kind words! I love being with you on TS, always a lot of fun haha. You should totally come over to Norway pls ;D Merry Christmas!! Hope you have a wonderful day <3

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
Dylan // dylanz7040 - Oh Dylan <3 the man who didn't put me in his thread ;) Jk you know how much I love you and I am so proud of how far you've come. You got mod literally a couple of days after me and shoot you're still waiting on that darned forums training xD I hope the best for your time here as mod, if you ever need me for anything whether real life or moderation don't you dare hesitate to come to me. Im here if you need anything. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year <3
Oh Andrew, the thread was rushed but let's get started. AndyPandy You're one of my best friend's on the staff team, We both got mod around the same time and we both made it. We had so much good time's already in the staff team and it hasn't been 2 months even. I'm so glad you came on the staff team when i did, we became best friend's we when started talking! <3 Merry Christmas. #MEETUPPPPPPP

Last edited:

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
Aww Andrew <333 Thank you so much this has really made my day :) I hope you have a Wonderful Christmas!!

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
Merry Christmas! I am glad to see how much you care about your friends and the community! I know I haven't talked to you much but you seem like a great person. We should really talk sometime. Have a great day and happy holidays!

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
Awhhh! I love you so much c: Thank you so much uhh , I hope you have a wonderful Christmas bae <3

Razputin_

Experienced
Reaction score
Thank you for the comment Andrew, appreciate it very much. So far this day was boring but it has made my day just hanging around with you folks and this post. I cannot be grateful enough for all the staff members whatsoever. Next year will be twice as better then this one! Merry Christmas everyone! <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci