• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet The Community - xenerik

xenerik

Tribute
Reaction score
1. Name: Luca
2. Nickname: Luca
3. IGN: xenerik
4. Age: 16
5. Which region do you play on?: germany, gmt +1
6. What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: lots of cool maps
7. One embarrassing moment in your life?: there are too many...
8. One cool fact about yourself?: i have 2000 wins on other Survivalgames-servers
9. Which are your best friends in the Community?: my clanmates from obelisk and radiation
10. When did you join MCGamer?: october 2015
11. How did you find out about MCGamer?: a friend told me about it
12. PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: I'm very good with the rod and often play to offensive
13. What is your favorite Gamemode?: Survivalgames
14. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: since 1.2
15. Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: i never talked to any staff/vip yet
16. What is your favorite SG map?: construct
17. What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: reaching 1000 wins, a 1/2 win-loose-ratio and getting a known player
18. Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: henges
19. What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: i havent been on the mcgamer ts yet
20. What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: there are a lot of great memorys.. Killing hackers always lets me smile :)

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Why hello there. Welcome to the community! If you have any questions feel free to pm me c:

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
If I am not mistaken, you were a Staff Member for quite a while over at another community right?

Anyways, nice to meet you!

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello Luca, nice to meet you, and welcome to the community.

JayDGames

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello Luca, welcome to the MCGamer community! I'm glad that you like lots of our amazing maps as there are so many fun ones to play! Hope to see you around more in the community!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci