• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet the Community - Asphyxiate

Dead_Silence987

Quantum
Reaction score
1. Name: Jacob
2. Nickname: Jake
3. IGN: Asphyxiate / NetworkAccess
4. Age: 16
5. Which region do you play on?: I play on the US region of the MCGamer Network
6. What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: My favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network would have to be either the SG Gamemode or the community itself.
7. One embarrassing moment in your life?: Running up to someone who I assumed was one of my close friends and hugged them. Turns out it was some random person and it was really awkward ;_;
8. One cool fact about yourself?: Unfortunately, I'm not cool so I can't write anything down.
9. Which are your best friends in the Community?: I have many friends in the MCGamer community but I would consider them all my best friends.
10. When did you join MCGamer?: I joined MCGamer back in December of 2013
11. How did you find out about MCGamer?: I had always known about MCGamer when I first got in SG and PvP in general but I never really got into playing it until a few years back when my group of friends moved from the Nexus to MCGamer.
12. PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: When it comes to PvP, I'm a really good defensive player. This means that I'm very good at using the bow and rod to my advantage, not so much the FnS but I do use it every now and then. My PvP weaknesses would be running into FnS's.
13. What is your favorite Gamemode?: My favorite gamemode on MCGamer would definitely be SG.
14. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Ive been playing Minecraft since it came out back in 2009. Yes I know I have no life. I just love the game, it is really fun and I have met a lot of amazing people and done some quite outstanding things in the time that I have been playing this game.
15. Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: My favorite staff member on MCGamer would be Imanol. Imanol and I used to be clan mates and we got along pretty well, we also have a lot in common.
16. What is your favorite SG map?: My favorite SG map would be Chernobyl 2015.
17. What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: My three goals on the MCGamer Network were to become a staff member, Get to 1000 wins, and to become known.
18. Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: I don't have a favorite MCGamer YouTuber because I love them all!
19. What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: Probably the Open Mic Night would be my favorite
20. What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: My favorite memory on MCGamer would be becoming a Member of one of the most known clans, Rivals, I was surprised to have gotten accepted as I was new to Clans and I didn't know much. Nonetheless, I loved Rivals and I wish it was still here.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Nice to meet you! I've seen you around on the forums a couple of times ;)

DctrCluck

Tribute
Reaction score
Nice to meet and greet you! Hope to play sometime with you in the community.

nimi

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello my name is Nirmit and I am a alochi.. oh wait

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
14. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Ive been playing Minecraft since it came out back in 2009. Yes I know I have no life. I just love the game, it is really fun and I have met a lot of amazing people and done some quite outstanding things in the time that I have been playing this game.
Woohoo! It's really nice to meet you Jacob! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci