• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG vs Hive Unofficial Clan wars?

Would you like to have unofficial clan wars against Hive?

• Yes

Votes: 34 64.2%
  • No

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • This has to be tweaked

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
(I made a thread like this on the hive)
I thought it would be cool to have MCSG vs Hive clan wars! It would bring a new aspect of cw tactics against 2 different communities! So here's how it would work:
- The two clans would agree on a date to play
- It would be best of 7 (first to 4)
Here's how the rounds would work/be located since each server has a different type of gameplay:
1st round - Hive
2nd round - MCSG
3rd round - MCSG
4th round -Hive
If needed:
5th round - MCSG
6th round - Hive.
This would give each team an equal amount of rounds on their home server.
The clans can organize tourneys or have prizes for each other for the win/loss.
Good idea?

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
This wouldn't really work that well considering most MCSG Clan battles are 6-8 people, while Hive clan battles are 3-4 people (No teams bigger then 4). Also this would really only work with EU Clans since Hive currently only has one location up at this current point in time.

Reaction score
This wouldn't really work that well considering most MCSG Clan battles are 6-8 people, while Hive clan battles are 3-4 people (No teams bigger then 4). Also this would really only work with EU Clans since Hive currently only has one location up at this current point in time.
If the clans have trouble with people, a certain amount can be chosen.
If the players want to have equal ping/connection, they could wait for the full release of US Hive.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I doubt it'd work out. The team from whatever server the game is being played on would have a distinct advantage every time, and although you can play on both, it's kinda irritating to not have every team have a fair shot in each round.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Cool idea, but wouldn't work do to Hive's team limit.

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
personal opinion, but the pvpers over at hive would be better, but mcsg would have better teamwork because we're adapted to so many people playing on one team while hive has 3-4 people clan battles.
I thought EU MCSG clan battles were like 4v4s

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
I thought EU MCSG clan battles were like 4v4s
because many of their main clan battlers have some history from the hive (like EU forgotten had a lot of ex hive members iirc). it's just what they're used to and the mcsgers coming from the eu just adapted to their playstyle.

ofc there's a bit of other variations but they still do 4v4s and stuff, something that top US clans wouldn't even think about

Reaction score
I doubt it'd work out. The team from whatever server the game is being played on would have a distinct advantage every time, and although you can play on both, it's kinda irritating to not have every team have a fair shot in each round.
That's why the server alternates. And what do you mean by distinct advantage?
personal opinion, but the pvpers over at hive would be better, but mcsg would have better teamwork because we're adapted to so many people playing on one team while hive has 3-4 people clan battles.
That is so well said.
Cool idea, but wouldn't work do to Hive's team limit.
It doesn't have to be a 5v5 or 6v6. I'm sure MCSG wouldn't mind a 4v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci