• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG: Terra

Would you enjoy playing on this map?

• Total voters

navybrother96

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Survival Games:

Terra

Minecraft Survival Games has brought us a huge variety of arenas. From the tropical paradise of Breeze Island, through the polar wasteland of Solar Frost, and to the wild west in Teweran Survival. All these arenas bring us fun and unique settings to play. Now it's time for an arena where every setting is playable. Terra brings players into an arena where one can hunt tributes in the jungles of the Amazon, or search for weapons and food in the Australian Outback, or even battle to the death on the Himalayas. Terra is meant to be feel like you are stuck in the wilderness, which is why there are less man-made structures and more natural structures. Terra is divided into seven sections. Each representing a continent of Earth, and providing terrain one would find in real life. With custom made trees, realistic landscapes, and soon to be added structures that reflect life in each land, Terra provides very unique, fun, and exciting gameplay for everyone.

The 1,000 radius arena will support up to 120 players and give everyone an equal chance to win. Games will not be short, however, the wide open spaces won't provide too many hiding spots. Valuable loot will be hidden in these wide open areas to draw anyone seeking shelter in dense areas out.

I live in North America and have never been to any other continent so if any of the pictures don't accurately portray the continent please let me know! There will be an Imgur link to more screenshots to show other parts of each continent. Feedback would be greatly appreciated and also very motivating! Thank you!

Some arena locations:

The Black Forest, Germany

Gold Coast Beach, Australia

Sahara Desert

Mangroves of Ecuador

Vinson Massif, Antarctica

The Grand Canyon, United States

Coastline of Greece

More will be added very soon! Including the rocky coasts of Europe, the Himalayas, Canadian frontier, and the melting ice sheets in Antarctica! More detail will go into all the completed places as well.

Arena Overview

navybrother96

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm currently working on some structures and villages/towns. If anyone has any ideas for structures or villages unique to the continents (or countries in the continent), then let me know!

Dexcom

Experienced
Reaction score
Hmm, I feel as if it would be a bit big but I do think it would look amazing ;D

Edge

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm currently working on some structures and villages/towns. If anyone has any ideas for structures or villages unique to the continents (or countries in the continent), then let me know!
you can make the Arch of Triumph in Bucharest or the Eiffel Tower in Paris for Europe

navybrother96

Survivor
Reaction score
you can make the Arch of Triumph in Bucharest or the Eiffel Tower in Paris for Europe
Good ideas, but I need things that would look more or less natural where they are. The Eiffel Tower would look kinda weird without the city around it haha

Edge

Platinum
Reaction score
Good ideas, but I need things that would look more or less natural where they are. The Eiffel Tower would look kinda weird without the city around it haha
yeah xD Well you can also do a statue of someone like Dracula or Vlad the Impaler and his castle next to him ! Or at least a little version of it, since it would take you a lot of time to make the whole castle, lol. Trust me, I've been there. It's really god damn huge xD

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Good touching map, hopefully you can make it like the other continents! Looking forward to the map guys, Good Luck! <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci