• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG practice pvp server.

Would you like to see MCSG have a practice PVP server?

• Total voters

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Over the last few weeks, I have been trying to upgrade my pvp fighting, since it has been crap for awhile now, and I have been practicing on other servers to improve my fighting.

The only problem with this is that MCSG fighting is just so much.. different than other servers. With NCP, we have some issues with fighting.. like sometimes we can't hit players.. or we get rubberband.. or not being able to sprint, along with others. So it makes it hard to go to other servers and practice.. then come here.. and have a completely different style of fighting.

So I suggest that MCSG creates there own little.. pvp server. Just for players to practice their fighting and upgrade their skills. Instead of wasting countless games doing this.. and making you look like crap on the highscores lol. This server would be a bit of a FFA server where you could work on your bow, fishing rod and sword fighting skills. Also a great chance to fight players that you typically wouldn't don't get a chance to fight.

Anyways, let me know what you guys think and gimme any suggestions or add on things if you like <3.

-Rev

Reaction score
I like this idea. A server where people can hone their skills without having to wait for a game. This could help a lot of people. Might have to make a different one though for each location (EU, US, AU, CA) otherwise it would only help some people as others would have to practice with lag that they don't get on the servers they use.
That small issue aside I would like to see this happen.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I would say Yes, honestly this is a really good idea, most people tend to practice their PvP on Roxbot, but the NCP is so different! This is a really good idea :)

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
Yes! I would love to play with other MCSG with no lag, it'd be bliss.

Honeypoo10

Career
Reaction score
I think this would be great and have maybe have a little leader board with your amount of kills and that sort of stuff :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci