• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Mother Ship an easter egg filled map.

You want this map for easter eggs points and short games?

• Total voters

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey MCSG Players, forumers, etc. Imagine if MCSG had to fit there whole ship onto a flying aline ship? Haha ya right. Nope, I made a map like that. And, have you ever wanted an easter egg on a map? Well guess what, I grantee you if your a know and active member on these forums, you have an easter egg. Hate to break it to you, but all MCSG maps no a days are huge and have 3o minute long games. Ever wanted a game at its maximum 10 minutes? Well here you go. A quick fun map filled with easter eggs and points for you to get. Trust me, you will like this map. Heres the trailer \/
Hope you enjoy! Please leave as many suggestions as you like.

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
In my opinion, it should be much larger, chests should be more hidden, and the map should be made more interesting then long black hallways with doors. Now that was my criticism, the good things about it is the corn is fair but you don't need the chests at the bottom of corn, the Easter eggs are awesome. If you take the suggestions I suggested and use them the map.could be much better. Please remember this is only my opinion and I could be completely wrong xD

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
In my opinion, it should be much larger, chests should be more hidden, and the map should be made more interesting then long black hallways with doors. Now that was my criticism, the good things about it is the corn is fair but you don't need the chests at the bottom of corn, the Easter eggs are awesome. If you take the suggestions I suggested and use them the map.could be much better. Please remember this is only my opinion and I could be completely wrong xD
Thanks for the suggestions.

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
Do not like the idea. It takes the fun away from the MCSG concept :l

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci