• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Capture The Wool (Side Map)

Like the map?

• Yes

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Needs more!

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score

By: ThePikachuPro and Team Astral
This map features a full MCSG experience and story line to go along with you capturing the wool and defeating the enemy. This map also includes a fully automated system. You do not need to install any plugins or anything fancy to play this map. All you need is 1 gamemaster and you are set. This game features a lot of different things from MCSG players, from hiqlights to the man himself, ChadTheDj. If you would like your name in it let me know, and I will see what I can do. This isn't 100% done as it was made in a 15 hours time period so if their are any bugs report them to me so I can fix them ASAP. If you have any other concerns or questions feel free to ask me! Thanks!​
Download Link Beta Version 0.5.0​
If you find any bugs, let me know!
~Pikachu​

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post, Now with pictures! Also I fixed the automatic startup. You should be able to start it with the gamemaster now :D

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
The map has been updated significantly. I have updated most of the redstone to reset the door openers.
I will also be hosting a test run of this on the Team Astral server if anyone is interested.
One of the only major things that is holding me back from officially releasing the map is the //replace function on world edit. It cases not only the stone to change to iron but everything else. I will see what I can do to fix this bug beside this, I hope you enjoy the map. Contact me if you would like to know the information on the server or have any other questions, thanks!

friedfred

Career
Reaction score
The map has been updated significantly. I have updated most of the redstone to reset the door openers.
I will also be hosting a test run of this on the Team Astral server if anyone is interested.
One of the only major things that is holding me back from officially releasing the map is the //replace function on world edit. It cases not only the stone to change to iron but everything else. I will see what I can do to fix this bug beside this, I hope you enjoy the map. Contact me if you would like to know the information on the server or have any other questions, thanks!
Ill participate in the test.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This is just is just one of the capture the wool maps. Bad. No No No:mad:
What do you mean?

Not bad in my opinion. Could use some more detail and maybe a bit smoother terraforming transitions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci