• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events MCGamer Scavenger Hunt V2

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys! We just updated the badge you may recieve for completing the Master tier. Everyone congratulate Yannick for being the first to complete the entire Scavenger Hunt V2 and everyone else for as far as they have gotten so far! I encourage you to all tell your friends about this event so we can keep handing out those rewards and get everyone in on the chase for the Scavenger Hunt. Happy Holidays and keep on searching!

EDIT: Like 8 minutes after posting this, TrebleMaker became the second to finish the Scavenger Hunt! Everyone go congratulate her as well.

Last edited:

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
I gave up with this because I couldn't get any games of UHC worlds to start ;-;
(edit: i dont have enough friends:cry: :crying:)

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm very happy to see that everyone is still working so hard to earn those forum banners and that nifty forum medal made by our dear friend _Pyrrhic ! Just a quick update for you all.

NOTES:
- No staff member is allowed to use staff only resources to answer questions more easily. This is an unfair advantage.
- Alternate questions will be provided in the case that a question cannot be answered or there is an unfair advantage. If you believe that you need an alternate question/challenge, then DM me. (This most heavily relates to questions such as #1 of the Master Tier. All staff that participates should DM me for an alternate question.)

For more all updates and changes, remember to check the Change Log at the bottom of the initial post.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci