• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Maps with less terraformin?

Wagtail

Diamond
Reaction score
Hai, I'm going to start working on a map and I want to make a small one where you don't need to terraform that much cause I can't use voxelsniper (no internet). Any ideas? :)

Reaction score
I agree. With all the maps looking super-amazing-hastobeperfect look I wouldn't terraform that much. It'd make the map unique, *cough* *cough* Freeze Island *cough* if you had good builds the map would be better. I with you luck on your map.

Wagtail

Diamond
Reaction score
I was on some inrernetcafe..Answer the question :(

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
Getting ideas is hard, but there's a cool way to do it. Play games, test their levels out (3D Games) I'm currently working on a map called Kharg Island inspired by Battlefield 3, looking pretty awesome so far but you could play a game and re-build the level their in Minecraft turn it into an MCSG map and there you go that's how I get ideas :p.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Getting ideas is hard, but there's a cool way to do it. Play games, test their levels out (3D Games) I'm currently working on a map called Kharg Island inspired by Battlefield 3, looking pretty awesome so far but you could play a game and re-build the level their in Minecraft turn it into an MCSG map and there you go that's how I get ideas :p.
Kharg Island eh?
Good luck! I'd love to play Kharg in Minecraft! :3

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Make a map with a lot of buildings. That way, not too many people will pay attention to the terraforming.

Just look at SG 2 and SG 4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci