• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map WIP|SUMMIT|Need Builders!

Does this map have potential?

• Total voters

ponepone123

Spectator
Reaction score
2-3 BUILDERS NEEDED!

This map is based out of a ski lodge in Vail, Colorado. The cornucopia is on top of a mountain with 8 chests. There will be 150-175 chests total. There is going to be 20-30 cabins scattered around the map with a 70% chance of being a chest in all of them. The lodge itself (There will be 3 lodges that are the same.) will be 5 stories high and unable to tell how many rooms there will be. The lodges' names are The Moop Lodge which is the main lobby closest to the dense, scary forest. The Pickle Lodge is the one closest to the cornucopia which contains the most chests. And the Sea Lodge is the most dangerous lodge which contains more traps then the other lodges combined but once you get past these traps you will be greatly rewarded. There is also ski lifts that go throughout the map and there will be chests in them Summit will also include a mini hockey rink with stands and a concession stand. There is still LOTS to think of to make this a successful map. We will put time, effort, and a lot of labor into what could possibly be a very professional map.

Thank You and please give us feedback! The estimated time of it being done is about 1-2 months.
Courtesy of ponepone123 and dylanf43.
Our Website: www.trollhard.weebly.com
YouTube: www.youtube.com/TROLLHARDtv
Twitter: www.twitter.com/TROLLHARDtv
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TROLLHARDtv

The links above are ways to contact us!!

AFTER ONE DAY OF WORK:​

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd love to help Im a big skier myself so I know how a Ski resort should be. I also have experience with building. Whats the server IP?
IGN: jcamotts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci