• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map inside huge house?

Good idea?

• yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • no

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
How does a map sound where, you are inside a HUUUGEE House? Like mario party, where the house is like scaled to a giant? Do you think that might be kinda fun to play? Let me know what you think!

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Somebody brought is up a long time ago, it's a good idea - but it's kinda... unrealistic. Compared to the maps we have now anyway.

cctlcats

Experienced
Reaction score
I would deffinatly play it! Maybe add a twist to it besides just a really big house? Maybe horror themed with traps that can kill or something. But I like the idea. ;)

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
i love the idea. players raiding chests in kitchens bedrooms and corridors. have some chests hid in a toilet.....

BazzBerry

Survivor
Reaction score
The idea is great, but like others said, the server is based around realism of sorts. It's pretty unrealistic, but it'd be fun, that's for sure.

I'm kind of stuck inbetween supporting this idea and not supporting it.

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
Chad said he's looking for maps that stand out. This map definitely would stand out :p

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This Idea has been throwen around the forums, but no one has done it.

Do it, Do it, Do it.

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
So, we would all be the size of toys inside a gigantic house, with a chests hidden inside furniture and possibly in a toilet (better be a Tier 2 :L)? Yes. Do it. DO IT. Plz :<

Reaction score
Okay then, it's settled. I am now in the process of making 2 maps. Although, it will be atleast another month or 2 before this one comes out. (school and everything) hahaha. This map will also require a BUNCH of detail...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci