• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Ideas

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
What's up guys, Tree_TheBigKind here and I want to build a MCSG map. I will be building on a single player world by myself but I want you guys to give me a map idea. I will try anything except for ideas that are too outlandish. Thanks guys, hope to get feedback.

BROTHERHOOD

Tribute
Reaction score
Hmm... I really don't wanna see another jungle map again, too many of those... No ruined city, idea is too overused... How about the mines of Moria? That would be pretty cool, or something of that sort, because I don't wanna just see another repeat map from you of all people. A quarentine lockdown sort of place would be nice too... Or something from dead space, like just a city floating in the sky or something like that. A sewer-dedicated map would be pretty cool too, just all underground. Just some ideas, nothing for sure :)

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
Hmm I might try and make a dead space map sounds like a cool idea you could have traps such as air locks etc.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci