• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MAP Map changes

Roquazzz

Experienced
Reaction score
Recently I've noticed that you've decided to change a few things like removing & adding chests, adding or removing tier 2s, which is good because honestly it's been the same for years and having changes to the chests makes it more interesting. Regardless, I still think you guys should give us some kind of update on what's changing. For example, my Alaskan Village route is completely changed (you removed tier 2s and the double tier 2 at train is completely missing), so even though I know you still have a lot of maps and changes to make, I hope you give us an update on what chests on what maps are changing so we can properly adapt (this is really important for Clan Wars when MCSG Maker does come out too)
I'm just going to add that we hope you add the maps that are most wanted and add new maps instead of the ones that we've always had (No one cares about Treacherous Heights V2 or Mortal Skies, just saying)

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
I'm just going to add that we hope you add the maps that are most wanted and add new maps instead of the ones that we've always had (No one cares about Treacherous Heights V2 or Mortal Skies, just saying)
Oath.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
I know the mapping team is hard at work balancing the maps. Not everyone might like the changes made but often times it is for a good reason. As for your suggestion, we can only assume that changes to maps will eventually be posted in Mapping Changelog. Remember that everything is still in alpha: a lot of stuff is still being worked on.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Hey there! Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate players taking the time to let us know how you feel about changes/additions we make. I'll address some of the things you bring up in your post.
Firstly, we actually decided not to make any changes to the old maps that were on the network previously. This goes for Alaskan Village too, so any changes to your route on that map are unintentional, and we will fix them if you can let us know what needs changing. The map was loaded onto the network as it was made by the author, with no changes by us.
Future map additions to the network will see some dynamic changes to them in terms of tiering, with old maps remaining static.

We ourselves are in the works of making a new SG map, and we will have a department dedicated to finding new maps made by the community to add, so new and exciting maps will make a regular appearance on the network.

As for updating the players on changes, as soon as I have my rank on the forums, I will be posting regular changelogs on anything to do with mapping.

Any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci