• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map 2 Crashing? Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Well I'm getting fed up now. It's the fourth time (not in a row) that my Minecraft has crashed!
Why may you ask?
Map 2.
That map... oh that map.
Well, no other map crashes, and if you know me, I have a horrible computer!
Has this ever happened to anyone? I'm pretty mad 'cause now I have to wait until another game.
Any solutions?
Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section.

Qazfdsa

Survivor
Reaction score
Get a better computer, map 2 shouldn't lagg at al on any computer worth buying o_O

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
That's easy for you to say, I still live with my parents. None of my parents give a Good about getting me a new computer.

Qazfdsa

Survivor
Reaction score
Install optifine and turn all settings on crappy.
If u still get lagg, u must use the intel atom processor, which is what we used 20 years ago! xD

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
Try upgrading your RAM, It's cheap only like $12/GB in my country

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Install optifine and turn all settings on crappy.
If u still get lagg, u must use the intel atom processor, which is what we used 20 years ago! xD
ujelly.png

And top 13 on AU. You jelly?

-------------------------
Mamiamato24
Install the correct type of optifine, turn on fast open GL, all settings down, don't bother with low resolution texture packs as they only increase the fps by 1-2 frames. - Extra speed. The crashing may be caused due to the amount of memory put into your Java, try increasing/decreasing it (there are many guides on the web). If you're using 32 bit Java and have a 64 bit operating system upgrade your Java.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
View attachment 3266

-------------------------
Mamiamato24
Install the correct type of optifine, turn on fast open GL, all settings down, don't bother with low resolution texture packs as they only increase the fps by 1-2 frames. - Extra speed. The crashing may be caused due to the amount of memory put into your Java, try increasing/decreasing it (there are many guides on the web). If you're using 32 bit Java and have a 64 bit operating system upgrade your Java.
I have a 32bit computer so that's a problem. I'll watch some tutorials on how to put more memory in java. The problem is when I check to see how much memory java has it's blank, so I really don't know what to type, nor do.
I also have optifine (what do you mean by the "correct" type?) and most of my settings are crappy, so it's kinda the end of the road for me...

Crappy Specs:
Processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5400 @ 2.70Ghz 2.70GHz
Installed Memory (ram): 3.00GB (2.50 GB usable)
System type: 32- bit Operating system.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Well this is horrible. I've tried four different tutorials on how to add more ram to Minecraft, and none of them worked, I have Optifine in the shittiest settings, I close everything that's not Minecraft. And yet, six times map 2 crashed on me. The second it loads BAM Minecraft has run out of memory.

I don't know what to do anymore. If there's nothing else to do I'm afraid I'll have to stop playing and enjoying these maps ;(. I really love them and this would be a sad decision to make. If you guys have any more suggestions or a legit ram-adding video (or step-by-step process and yes I watched Bebopvox's) please tell me I want to enjoy the maps again :)

Qazfdsa

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, i know the tutorials are legit, so u must probably either get a new computer or just quit if it's map 2. Hope to see u soon

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, i know the tutorials are legit, so u must probably either get a new computer or just quit if it's map 2. Hope to see u soon
Like I said earlier, I'm still living with my parents. They think this computer is fine (OBVIOUSLY they don't play Minecraft) and they don't give a Good about getting a new one JUST for playing Minecraft. I'm going to start saving for a laptop (probably will eventually need it) and pray that Minecraft will run better on it.

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
View attachment 3266

3 gb of RAM and only 5 wins :(

Well this is horrible. I've tried four different tutorials on how to add more ram to Minecraft, and none of them worked, I have Optifine in the shittiest settings, I close everything that's not Minecraft. And yet, six times map 2 crashed on me. The second it loads BAM Minecraft has run out of memory.

I don't know what to do anymore. If there's nothing else to do I'm afraid I'll have to stop playing and enjoying these maps ;(. I really love them and this would be a sad decision to make. If you guys have any more suggestions or a legit ram-adding video (or step-by-step process and yes I watched Bebopvox's) please tell me I want to enjoy the maps again :)
Looks like the only options you have is to buy a new computer or buy more ram. Also please refrain from the use of profanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci