• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map 1, 2 and 3 special Deathmatch Arena's

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Let's face it, the deathmatches starring the starting corn get boring after a few months. We need to spice things up and have something to look forward to at the end of every match! I have drawn out some terrible upside down illustrations regarding ideas on our new deathmatch arenas.

Map 1: A large, unaccessible ship in the middle of the plain ol' ocean that the finalists get teleported to in deathmatch. Earn the title of Captain!

Map 2: A large, unaccessible hovercraft in the middle of the plain ol' sky above the Corn that the finalists get teleported to in deathmatch. You will feel sky high as you battle it out 200m above ground!

Map 3: A large, unaccessible stadium buried in the ground somewhere that the finalists get teleported to in deathmatch! You can almost hear the spectators cheering!

Dean

Career
Reaction score
Hi OMGjustin, I think this is a good idea and clearly you have put a lot of though and time into it. I really hope this gets considered for you! :)

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
I already make a thread like this one and Chad commented on it.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And what did he say about it? It sounds like a pretty good idea to me. Awesome drawing though, you should make a speedart video. : p

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
I really like this idea if chad will include it i will build some arenas in single player

Vhaly

Experienced
Reaction score
And what did he say about it? It sounds like a pretty good idea to me. Awesome drawing though, you should make a speedart video. : p
He said that it was a good idea. : P

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be cool for the boat if it was the same boat from the first survival games?

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
not really, they have to make something new. Maybe with some extra redstone traps or something.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this goes in map ideas, but I like it :) All good ideas.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
But what if multiple people get to the deathmatch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci