• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MANNEQUINS!!!!!

pinkpopsicle

Diamond
Reaction score
I think it would be a cool idea to create a map that has thousands of fake people. Basically mannequins dressed up in armor or nothing with diamond swords or stone axes anything. Lol it would freak people out and make them super paranoid. People could possibly hide easier. I think it would be a fun and challenging map. I'm not a creator lol but I hope a creator does find this interesting and creates it. Thanks for reading <3
Pinkpopsicle

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How would you do that anyways? There's no such thing like Mannequins in Minecraft.

And screw you, you reminded me of the Expressionless and now i'm scared!

pinkpopsicle

Diamond
Reaction score
there has to be a way to input that into the game. anything is possible

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Doing this would require players to get a mod that would have to be developed.

pinkpopsicle

Diamond
Reaction score
yeah true. maybe it could be like a special edition map or something lol. idk i just thought it would be neat

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I don't think this is a very good idea for a map, having mannequins covering the entire map would be an annoyance.

Doing this would require players to get a mod that would have to be developed.
It actually doesn't require all players to have the mod, the Dungeon Realms server has them.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
If this map was made I would be freaked out. All of those things staring at me! Creepy :eek:

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't think this is a very good idea for a map, having mannequins covering the entire map would be an annoyance.

It actually doesn't require all players to have the mod, the Dungeon Realms server has them.
Interesting...

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Interesting...
Ya, they are like the mannequins in the mod, their heads follow you wherever you go, its kinda creepy. I'm not sure how they did it though, because you didn't have to download anything to be able to see them.

pinkpopsicle

Diamond
Reaction score
LOL thats the idea, being on ur toes. it would make it more challenging. not talking like one every block, but them spread out. Up in trees, in houses, caves, in boats in the water. lol creepy but fun

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Still too Expressionless (for anyone not knowing what i mean, go google it!)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci