• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lost Ridge (Team Elite)

Should Lost Ridge be an official community map?

• Yes.

Votes: 169 78.2%
  • No. (Tell us why)

Votes: 47 21.8%

• Total voters

Team Elite

Career
Reaction score
LostRidge
A Team Elite Map
TRAILER:​
That's right. Lost Ridge is now 100% done! We have been working on this map for one
month, and now it's finally finished!
Listed here are the current members of Team Elite as it stands on this very moment.
Leaders :
  • Joshkey
  • life855
Officers :
  • lllKEZZERlll
  • juanhbk1
  • The_Soy_Man
  • Frondome
  • 2020ecoman
  • gepsutin
Builders :
  • Ikubi
  • 2020ecoman
  • maxlupus
  • Liam R
  • guggex8
  • sneeze7
  • GibboAssassin
Terraformers :
  • Aeruner
  • Hystericallify
  • ZenGardena
  • lllKEZZERlll
Redstoners :
  • DylanS
  • Gepsutin
Friends :
  • xPigletx
  • NightmareKitten
  • whateveridk
  • Acathine
  • K1ll1er
Sponsors (Testers) :
  • Daalexantor
  • bapsi123
  • CAmadeusA
  • Rae
Server Managers:
  • life855
  • AlexHH25
Terrain
Lost Ridge has alot of traps, that you can use to your advantage and a big amount of chests scattered around the map. The map is in the size of 500x500 (Just like Breeze Island and Forgotten Vale). You will never be too far away from your enemies and there is quite a few buildings outside the village in the forest and on top of the giant mountain which is the highest point in Mcsg.
When you run around in Lost Ridge you will find diaries and secrets written down in books around the map. Those books may contain important information such as codes and clues to really good chests around the map.
Lost Ridge. There are two paths leading out from the cornucopia. One leads to the village, the other one leads to the fortress.
Parkour
The parkour in on the map is pretty easy on most places but it can be really hard too. we have avoided too difficult parkour though because of No Cheat Plus.
Traps
The traps are made so that you can use them against your enemies to kill them. There is traps hidden everywhere on the map, and you will probably not notice them before you fall into the lava.
Screenshots
Download
RAR File:​
ZIP File:​
Below​

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
So do we have to wait for a vote to happen, or can we just get Chad to add this straight away? <3

EDIT: There are a few terraforming mistakes by the airship though ;-; http://i.imgur.com/OSoeZ.jpg

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Great Map! Explored it with my friends and it looks AWESOME! Just one question, is it really as small as Breeze?

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Well I kinda wanna see the map in default texture... LOVE THE MAP BTW

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Great Map! Explored it with my friends and it looks AWESOME! Just one question, is it really as small as Breeze?
I would think so, but the massive landmasses (disclaimer, haven't played the map, despite being a team elite sponser. It was not elites falt but mine. It was your heart on the line....) makes it seem larger than it really is.

BTW, do I make an apperance in this map?

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Basically it's the same size as Breeze Island but doesn't feel as cramped due to the fact that it has lots more land then Breeze so it doesn't feel as small but not as large as some other maps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci