• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Looking for a team to create a map!

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
There are currently [5] applications open for builders and [1] application open for the server runner.

Hi MCSG!

It's been a little while since I've been on the forums, but I decided that after playing several maps that I want to create one on my own with the help of our community.

So what I am looking for is:

-Five (5) talented builders that would be willing to help me build
-A volunteer that will run our server.

I am terrible at running servers, so I decided I would let someone else do it, if willing. ;)

Our map theme will be one that I am really excited to do:

Chernobyl and Pripyat. Yes, the city that got evacuated from a nuclear accident on April 26, 1986.

If you are interested or want to run the server, post an application here. The first five applications won't always be the ones that will get accepted. It all depends on work!

In order to post an application:

You must be 13 years of age, or older, for maturity reasons.
You must have Skype.
You MUST include pictures of your builds. If your application does not include pictures, it will be automatically rejected. No adding picture later. If I see an app with no pictures, you can't be accepted. Sorry!
You must be good in three or more of the following categories:

Redstone
WorldEdit
Terraforming
Details
Chernobyl History
Building Structures
Making places look abandoned
Running a CraftBukkit Server
Gameplay Elements (Parkour, Lava Fights, etc.)

If you want to run our server, you must keep it running 24/7, so any of us can work on it at any time. The only time it may be down is if there is something such as a power failure or a broken computer. If so, please inform the team why the server is down. You must also have the plugins WorldEdit, WorldGuard, and Essentials installed.

If you are interested, post here:

Name:
Forum Username:
Skype Name:
Will you be running the server?
Why do you want to help us?
Do you have a knowledge of Chernobyl?
Which of the categories above are you interested of taking a role in?
Post pictures of your builds here: (Note: If you take stolen or copied material, or your photos don't match what you build on the server, you will be dropped from the team. No questions asked.)
Is there anything else you would like to tell me?

Hope to see some good applications! I look forward to building with whoever wants to do so!

-Warm reguards,

Old_Spice_

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci