• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Let's take a look at the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustache Man

Career
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am the mod Chaotic_Star and I am mainly a Creative Mod. Most people end up breaking the rules at some point and then tell me they didn't see any rules posted so here are the rules. Also, the Creative Server is very strict and the rules are enforced to the dot.
-No using Caps even if it is one word.
-No cussing.
-No spamming.
-No griefing.
-No disrespecting other players by calling them names or saying bad things about them.
-No backtalking to a member of staff.

Failure to follow these rules will end up getting you kicked from the server. If your rule breaking behavior continues, more drastic measures will be taken and a tempban may be placed. After that, a permaban.

If you build things that are offensive, sexual, or has a bad word (ex: Swastika, Male/ Female Privates, or Vulgar Language) Your plot will be nuked and you will be banned permanently.

Also, please stop digging holes to the void or making laggy creations with Redstone or Water. Those will get you in trouble as well. Thank you for reading. If any mistakes were made in this, I will edit it.
EDIT- Use of the word Yolo will get you banned.
EDIT- Countdowns and Countups will get you kicked and tempbanned if you continue after being kicked.
EDIT- Role playing is now also a kickable and a banable offence (this includes pretending to work at hotels or in fact working anywhere).

-Chaotic_Star

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Also no use of the word Yolo and also no role playing as it is a creative server.

Aellios15

Experienced
Reaction score
Forgot the no countdown rule, you should definitely add that. While it does fall under spam, most people will not recognize that.

xgirble

Survivor
Reaction score
where do you report abuse for the creative server? I could not find it -.-

Mustache Man

Career
Reaction score
That I would have to ask Bic, Life, or Gibbo. I can't answer that question because I don't know the answer myself.

xgirble

Survivor
Reaction score
-.- I really need a thread like that so i can get half of the creative server banned banned for spamming and countdowns.. XD

I exaggerated a little bit XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci