• Pardon our dust!

Welcome to the MCGamer Network forums! There are sections of our website that may not look the best or entire areas lacking content entirely (such as...leaderboards?)... we're working on it!

If you've found an issue with a specific area of the website that doesn't look like it's intentional, please report the issue by clicking here. We can't fix it if we don't know about it!

LeafyGreenTea II

LinkOcarinaTime

Survivor
Reaction score
Er. I seem to have found another LeafyGreenTea. He name is WOWFACTOR. Although he is not shown pvping, or anything such as LeafyGreenTea, this guy is a huge, derpy obvious hacker. He uses the DERP hack as seen in the video, and spider! I can't believe it! Here is the video I uploaded last night:
If you do not know who LeafyGreenTea is watch this video:

Well, LeafyGreenTea in a nutshell. His friend 'samandrew' was also sprinting over water my friend said, so we may also have a LeafyGreenTea III. Well, no hate please ;)

Nadare

Survivor
Reaction score
Aesthetic hacks, brah ;)
I love how his arrows just fly into the air.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
PfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! xDDDDDDDDDD

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol, I just randomly found that video on YouTube when I searched "LeafyGreenTea". That music fits it perfectly :p

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Hes totally doing a Harlem shake video guys.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tearsinheavenn