• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaderboard Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

DG_

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi, so today I was playing some mcsg when I realized I really wanted to see my stats. So I logged on here and decided to search the leaderboard for my name. When I searched it I saw all kinds of names with dg in them. I just couldn't seem to find mine, I don't know whats wrong and just wanted to know why mine wasn't showing up. Thanks for your time, DG_

showli2

Tribute
Reaction score
Your name is probably too simple. Therefor, anyone with the letters dg will also come up, with your name. Just too simple.

kricken

Career
Reaction score
First of all- is DG_ your mc username, or just your name on the forums? Only your mc username shows up on the leaderboards.
What you might have to do (because showli might be right) is go on one of the servers and type /records. You can then scroll through the leaderboards until you find which section has your # of wins. I have 34 wins so I'm located about halfway down the first page. If you have closer to 7 wins or so.. you'd be at about the 7th page.

caschkerke

Tribute
Reaction score
While we're on the topic of leaderboards, does anyone know why deeman has 22,666 points..? I'm so confused :c

DG_

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok, thanks a lot showli sorry for being ignorant I've found my profile. Also thanks Kricken i was just searching for my username not looking through the sort.

kricken

Career
Reaction score
I dunno, he wasn't even on /top 12 hours ago.
I think it's just a glitch.. A while back like 5 of the /top had over 20,000 points and apparently that was just a mistake or something? idk :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci