• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lag in lobbies and spectating? (Do you even care?)

GSS_99

Tribute
Reaction score
So I posted a complaint about the bugs just earlier this week. Allow me to add another bug to this pitiful list.

You basically cannot move with out your screen shaking back and forth violently. The same thing will happen while spectating....

I also asked a mod earlier this week why sgc was so messed up and I told her about my earlier complaint. She politely said that my forum would be looked over. However I have received no feed back on anything to whether or not it will be fixed or at least on the list of being fixed.... I have a question do you guys even care?

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
The staff team does care very much, however you must be patient. The developers are highly busy and work harder than you think. You would be surprised what goes on behind the scenes.

GSS_99

Tribute
Reaction score
The staff team does care very much, however you must be patient. The developers are highly busy and work harder than you think. You would be surprised what goes on behind the scenes.
I just wanted a reply thank you very much

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
I think the old spectate mod was better than this one .... But I'm patient. Being developer is such hard

Borderline

Gold
Reaction score
Yes, the Developers are hard working Staff members as you must remember this server has several different sections. Also, there are thousands of people who play on the server, they can't please everyone if they could they would.

GSS_99

Tribute
Reaction score
I still haven't received any reply to my previous thread. Has that been looked over?

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your screen is jittering around? That's either lag, or you've gone into first person mode. Press your crouch key to leave it.

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
The screen shake is not SG. It happens when you spectate a dead player.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci