• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kry here :3

Kryvox

Tribute
Reaction score
Heyo c: My name is Josh, otherwise known as Kryvox (Cry + vox), you can call me by either. I'm an adept graphics artist and proficient gamer. I spend most of my day making designs and gaming, when I'm not doing one of those I'm usually found doing schoolwork or chores. I'm currently 15 years of age and in highschool. I like to play a large variety of different games other than Minecraft such as Battlefield 3, L4D2, and Terraria (Those are my main favorite games that I've been playing recently). I don't have many fwiends on steam, but if you ever want to play with me, I'm always open to gaming with others c: Anyways, for my "outside" life. I love playing football, basketball, and soccer. I'm currently in my highschool's football team and play as a field goal kicker and wide receiver. I know that I rambled on about random things, but eh, it's 4 AM and I can't think at the moment.

With love,
- Josh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci