• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kristier's Resignation

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
Hello my lovies. It's time for me to resign..

I've been thinking about this for awhile, and i know it's the generic reason, but i really do not have time anymore. Due to entering my new school (1200 miles away from my friends!) I really need to focus on it. I feel that due to lack of time and motivation to moderate these servers, it's in my and everyone else's best interest that i resign. I feel i cannot moderate to the best of my ability at this time, but i will be back in the future.

I love you all, and I've loved every second of being a moderator here at MCSG/MCGamer. Thank you for this amazing experience, and i will miss being a mod, but i'll try to come back as soon as i have time to moderate again. I'm still going to be active on the Teamspeak and in game, but i just won't have that snazzy red name anymore. :p I'll be finishing up my MCSG story very soon, so i'll post that asap.

And with that, i resign. Goodbye everyone. <3
~Kristie

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Kristier, I've never gotten to talk with you, but I'm sad to see you go. I wish you the best of luck in your school. Maybe you'll come back and play with us in the future, eh?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci