• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kris' cornucopias (24 and 48 man cornucopias for download)

Is this topic very helpfull?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris giles

Tribute
Reaction score
Welcome to my new topic where I will be uploading a world with 24 and 48 man cornucopias for you to use in your own worlds, All the cornucopia will be on the same map and at the moment there is only 1 of each on the world, but I will be constantly adding new ones and updating the world file for your use! All I ask is that you credit me in your work so other users will know where to come if there struggling to make these complex cornucopia designs :)

48 Man cornucopia: (This has 12 chests and 4 craft benches in the middle, however they didn't seem to render in 2 of these pics :l )

(2nd 48 man cornucopia, this 1 just has some art in the centre because i was bored :D, it has only 2 chests and 6 craft benches so you would have to play around with it to get the balance right and find a suitable place for the chests!)

(This picture shows the size comparison)

24 man cornucopia: (This has the standard 8 chests and 1 craft bench)

(This 1 has 9 chests and 4 craft benches but also a moat to make things a little more interesting!)

Downlaod link:
(v1.2) http://www.2shared.com/file/HKx5jZbY/New_World-.html (Has 3 48man cornucopias and 2 24 man cornucopias)

Old versions:
(v1.1) http://www.2shared.com/file/8vPKbPmq/New_World-.html (Added 2 more cornucopia)
(v1.0) http://www.2shared.com/file/XT5u_TOF/New_World-.html

Kris giles

Tribute
Reaction score
Wow, the 48 cornucopia is huge!

Great work!
Yup :) It has to be to fit that many people in 1 circle, however this topic is going to be dedicated to new cornucopia ideas so i may eventually think of a way of making a more compact 48 man cornucopia!! Also if any1 has any requests for other size cornucopia's let me know and i'll see what i can do :)

Kris giles

Tribute
Reaction score
Nice job!

Btw is it possible to add a spoiler drop down box to these forums? because I will be adding a lot of pictures to this thread and I don't what it to take all day just to load the thread! i tried but that didn't work!

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score

Btw is it possible to add a spoiler drop down box to these forums? because I will be adding a lot of pictures to this thread and I don't what it to take all day just to load the thread! i tried but that didn't work!
I don't know. But you can look here.

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
A C shaped 48 cornucopia wouldn't that be to big?

Kris giles

Tribute
Reaction score
Beautiful! Could you make a c-shaped one?
I could, however you wouldn't be able to use it because the people who start on the 2 ends of the 'C' would have an unfair advantage of only having one person next to them, They will only accept maps if no one has an unfair advantage!

However i have added another 48 man 1, this 1 was just me being bored and decided that it would be interesting to have some art in the centre of the cornucopia .

AverageLoz

Tribute
Reaction score
Can you try and make a smaller 48 man Corn if that's possible, around the 35-40 block radius region? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci