• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Jurrasic Island. A new map in progress.

Vote for the map good or bad.

• Total voters

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello there fellow MCSG Players!. I have been creating an epic map with my brother that is very cool and thrilling. I do not believe it has ever been a Hunger Games map ever on any server!. It took over a good 3 months and is almost finished :D

Map Creators: LoudNinja2xx123, butt_tazer.

The story of the map: A man named Evan traveled to a mysterious island on a bout with his relative, Lucas. Little did they know, they weren't the only species on the island. They found shelter and took rest for the night. In the morning, Evan wakes up and Lucas is gone. Evan is suspicious that maybe he just went out to get food; so he does not worry. Later after exploring the island he finds his brother dead with bite marks all over his body. He was very surprised and was balling in so many tears he didn't notice the lava pit behind him. He fell into the pit and was never seen again. To this day they say he haunts the island and the volcano could erupt any day. Although their story is interesting, we never got to the part about the other species. But, thats for me to know and hopefully for you to find out. :p I will post the trailer soon.

Pictures \/
Screen Shot 2013-05-07 at 7.35.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2013-05-07 at 7.38.37 PM.png
View attachment 8888

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
Aww man didn't show all the pictures.. Ill make a trailer.

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
By the looks of things, this will be a pretty fun map to play on. Good job.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci