• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Jorshi's Apology Thread

Jorshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Hey everybody. :)
As you can see from the title, I'm here to apologize to you all for my behavior. No this isn't a thread admitting that I have some sort of hack client. :p The hackusations tho..
I know that some of you don't like me that much and I get why you dislike me. Even if you don't accept this apology, I thank you for spending your time reading it. This may sound cheesy..

If you haven't already notice by now, I've been permanently muted for 5 months now but keep in contact to many people on skype ect.
So.. I've had quite a rough time this year and because of the AU toxic community it does get quite frustrating.
First off, I would like to apologize for anything I say to anyone that may hurt them or annoy them in any way. Please don't take it seriously, at the end of the day I never mean the words that come out of my mouth. I'm sorry for getting angry and using unnecessary language beyond some of you. I don't want to be that guy and I hope you can see that. I've honestly not had the best of time playing MCSG, in fact it's been quite scary as I found out around September that my sister had cancer and had to take chemo. I try my best to keep my mouth shut but when I see a disrespectful comment, I seem to get angry and end up being the disrespectful person.

It's been quite a frustrating challenge throughout this year for me and my family. If you know somebody who is struggling, make sure to support them and help them out. Guys, this community needs to change for the better, I'm sure we all want that and the least we can do is apologize. I recommend anybody that hasn't had the best relationship with players to create a short, simple apology thread like this one. Otherwise I hope you can accept my apology and move on, I'm sorry for my actions. As always, I will try my best to stop.

I hope you all have a nice day.
- Jorshi

T

TACOSAURUS

It's hard to say sorry to people who are absolute doodle heads to you, respect levels 1000000000000+

Jorshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Once again, moved to Community corner. Stop making apology threads in the AU clan section
My apologies, this was a month ago. The thread was made in the AU clans section so everybody could see it.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I may be a month late, but I respect your apology to the whole community. I hope the best for your sister and your family, and I hope everyone you have been mean to have forgiven you now knowing the causes of your disrespect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci