• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It seems i'm the only one to get booted ;(

guypoopstain

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok so i go on the server and after like 1 or two minutes i get booted so i join another after 5 sec i get booted, so i leave and not go on for about a week then i go on booted it because someone of a higher rank comes in and i get booted and i don't see anyone else on the server getting booted so i got angry. i only played 2 matches this year. this is probably just my luck, but still

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The cause of this is because a donor joined the server and you were the last non-donor to join. You can fix this by:

1) Joining a server faster

2) Donating

Glitchy

Experienced
Reaction score
I remember whenever I tried to join a server as a regular member I would be booted. First off, make sure you join the game the second it says 0/24 on the server list, it will increase the chances of you making it into a lobby as well as staying in it. If it is still to difficult to join servers/stay in them you could always donate. Donating helps keep the servers up for everyone's enjoyment, and also will guarantee you a spot on the servers 99/100 attempts.

I'm sorry that you are having trouble playing, but trust me you are NOT the only one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci