• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is this good specs for minecraft?

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
300W power supply is a little low, especially if you want to upgrade parts in the future.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I'd advise you not to buy a computer from iBuyPower, some of their computers are really hastily made, with not much quality. A lot of people have had a lot of trouble with their computers. It'll run Minecraft well, maybe not be the best computer for recording, but it'll run it just fine. To be honest, you can probably get a better deal off a computer by buying a consumer computer from companies like Dell or HP.

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
What if I upraged to a 1200 watt power supply and i didnt mean that i ment over all
1200 watt is overkill. You really don't need more than 650, depending on what graphics card you use. I'd reccomend buying parts off of tiger direct/newegg and building the computer yourself. You'll save a couple hundred bucks or more.

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
1200 watt is overkill. You really don't need more than 650, depending on what graphics card you use. I'd reccomend buying parts off of tiger direct/newegg and building the computer yourself. You'll save a couple hundred bucks or more.
I have made a new topic that goes with this...

SamYoungGai

Spectator
Reaction score
Liquid cooling is totally unnecessary for a CPU of that kind. Your graphic card is absolute crap. It is terrible and will give you 30-50 fps on most MCSG maps. For that graphic card 300W is plenty.

J

Joel/MadDawg

I recommend you spend 4 more dollars so you get the GTX 640 graphics card.

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
I have found a new one... Tell me bout tat one?

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
I just bought a pre-made PC because my mom wouldn't let me build my own...

Not too good with computer specs.. I always recommend i7 though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci