• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Insanity [AU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juniorslayer

Tribute
Reaction score
If I hacked I would of been banned by now
Dude i dont know who to believe cuz he had amazing proof and he saw it in your MOD Folder he wouldnt lie about it and you would its just MCSG has crap anti-cheat compared to Badlion honestly i dont really know what to do because if i do stay and your hacking i will get a bad reputation for being in a so called HACKING-clan and i dont want that so i will consider staying but idk right now - Junior

X_Flamez_X

Tribute
Reaction score
Dude i dont know who to believe cuz he had amazing proof and he saw it in your MOD Folder he wouldnt lie about it and you would its just MCSG has crap anti-cheat compared to Badlion honestly i dont really know what to do because if i do stay and your hacking i will get a bad reputation for being in a so called HACKING-clan and i dont want that so i will consider staying but idk right now - Junior
Why would I hack I've been playing for 3 years and now I hack? im why would I hack I would have a snapping head do I? no please your friend isn't who you think he is

X_Flamez_X

Tribute
Reaction score
Honestly if you don't even trust me I don't really care, leave it its obvious I don't hack but clearly you are too blind to see that, I guess you don't know about people who lie and people who don't leave I do. bye

Juniorslayer

Tribute
Reaction score
Why would I hack I've been playing for 3 years and now I hack? im why would I hack I would have a snapping head do I? no please your friend isn't who you think he is
Dude idk but if you want to msg me any further can we talk on skype cuz i dont want to have all this drama on the clan thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci