• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Im back! - MUCH LOVE TOO ALL!

19r8

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys, I do not know if anyone remembers me, or even know who I am. Well, I am 19r8, and I was an active member from September, 2013 - April 2014 roughly. I stopped do to personal reasons and totally left Minecraft in general. I want to let you guys know how I started with MCGamer Network and where I was before and so on! So, before I was here on the MCGamer Network I was on Hive like most people ( I think). I was on the Hive with my friend and good pal XxSmExyxninja. We played Hive do to BajanCanadian. I then went on to MCSG from ThatOneTomahawk. I started joining the TeamSpeak and skype teaming like most who start out. My first friend on here was ReallyTheRyan and RiseNinja, and mifhjk, who I recently got in touch with. Also I became friends with RiseNinja, BTzombie and JennoKoala (Who was a mod). I was also friends with deadloxjoe, ReallyTheRyan (TheRyan_MC) Creepy_Crawler, JacobKucera1 (I think is now TeamDmon) and please let me know if I forgot anyone else. I talked on skype as well as the TeamSpeak with all these great people and I am currently trying to get in touch with! I want to let you guys know I am back and I want to talk with all these great people. It was very weird coming back and noticing all the big changes, I remember when the sidebar was so little and had nothing on it. I also remember all the Moderators, Sr.Moderators, and Admins who were all once Mods, Sr.Mods and so on, if you catch my drift! I even remember when Gibbo, SixZo and Cam were all Sr. Moderators. It was weird noticing all of these maps, I remember where it was Solar Frost, Valleyside and SG4, Demon Breeze, and Breeze Island. that is my generation ;) Anyway, please come and talk to me on TeamSpeak or etc. I just wanted to let you guys know and thank all who are no longer mods VIP etc. who got me active in the community. So I am going to stop talking because this sounds like a goodbye message rather than a welcoming message, and my OCD with all these red sgwilly lines are getting on my nerves. MUCH LOVE TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO I TALKED TOO. Please comment down below if I forgot to mention your name, I will probably remember you :):)

AGiantPanda

Quantum
Reaction score
I don't know you but you sound like a good ol classic player haha. Glad to see some old players coming back to the community! Welcome back dude cx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci