• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If you had a time machine... (11,000th Post!)

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I think it would be really cool to go back to 2014-2015, continue being a Mod instead of resigning 7 days before my 1 year anniversary and seeing what I would achieved if I had continued being Staff.

Congratulations on hitting 11k. I'm approaching 3k after about a year..

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think it would be really cool to go back to 2014-2015, continue being a Mod instead of resigning 7 days before my 1 year anniversary and seeing what I would achieved if I had continued being Staff.

Congratulations on hitting 11k. I'm approaching 3k after about a year..
You definitely would have done even more awesome things as a staff member, but you were still awesome anyway so hey ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd go back to when mobs still spawned in SG! Anyway, gratz on 11k posts man!

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
I mean if I went back to the time that I was a moderator, I'd be hella good at the forums and moderating that stuff. Considering I basically learnt how to handle reported items and mod queue when I became a sr mod xD But yeh if I went back to then I reckon I'd be a better mod than I was a year and a half ago

Reactions: Kat

CrazyTaco

Gold
Reaction score
Everyones like "I would go back to 2012"... No way on earth I would go back to 2012. If any of you guys had ever experienced 2012 mcsg, you would agree. It wasn't just "oh the server used to be perfect and is growing", there were a lot of bugs. You couldn't hit someone from 2 blocks away!

I wouldn't go back to mcsg 2013, although it was a fun time, there was still a lot of lag + the fist glitch... and we all remember the fist glitch.

I personally would go back to 2014 summer. It was a great time were the server had near to no bugs, and had been at its peak. All these great youtubers made great content. Every youtuber used to play MCSG, you could search "(youtuber name) mcsg", and that youtuber would come up with an mcsg upload! It was honestly a great time for the server.

Although the players have been dropping, I still love the server, and people need to realize its not "dead". Sure, it's not getting 10k players at a time, but it usually gets 750-1.5k which is still pretty awesome for a minecraft server. All I'm saying is; enjoy it while it last, because you have seen what can happen!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci