• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Idea worth a glance

Something wrong with this idea?

• Total voters

CaptainPicklez

Tribute
Reaction score
Alright, so i wanted to make a map that looked like the one in the hunger games movie, where they were talking about the part when a tribute realizes he has won the games, basically just a desert with ruin all throughout it, food will be hard to find, although the cornucopia could be some kind of oasis. we could put pyramids with different levels of parkour, and quizzes on minecraft that might gift items for right answers, and lava for wrong ones, if anyone would like to work with me on this please reply. I cannot host a server or use world edit, however i am very imaginative in my builds, and will suprise you many times. Reply with info, we will need a team of about 5 or 6 builders, my goal would be to get it in the survival games for everyone to play. Thank you for reading!

Attachments

Greypawz

Survivor
Reaction score
Its a great idea, but multiple people on this server are actually making this sort of map. I've actually worked on one. Theres on with desert plateaus, with very limited food, and a desert/jungle with a giant pyramid. You can try.

Kawai242

Tribute
Reaction score
i really like the idea comment back if u want to start a build team or not?

Kawai242

Tribute
Reaction score
i can host the server and you can put up a build team form together, and get started tonight! comment back with what you think

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I'd be interested in helping. :D

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say it, but the great pyramid beat you to the desurt/pyramid map, but that doesn't mean you guys can't make a desurt map, but you would have to go to great lenghs to make it orgional and not to copy from several ones out there.

I'll keep an eye on this one, and hope for the best.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci