• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ice & Snow Region

Manilian

Spectator
Reaction score
This has been in my mind for a long time. For the new map, I was thinking that we could have an ice mixed with snow biome. Mountains made out of ice, slippery parkour, and stuff like that. There is a small town in the ice land where the houses are made out of lapis lazuli and black wool. In the center there is a giant well where it leads to a deep underground ice cave (This is where the back story kicks in) There many coffins (chests with bones) and signs on the wall. I'll let you guys handle the back story. In the end of the cave, there is a long hall way filled with trip wires and pressure pads. If you get to the end of the hallway, you reach a double chest. The exit of the ice cave is a ladder up to a iron door ( The pressure plate is at one side of the door, and when you exit you can't go back in). So what do you think of this idea? Post your opinions!

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
Sounds good I would be happy to help the only problem would be that the ice would melt with torches making it hard to have well lit areas

Greypawz

Survivor
Reaction score
I agree with maxtheswain, it'll be hard to light up the area. The double chest should hold awesome diamond gear and etc. I like the idea, don't give up!

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci