• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need a new desktop...

Diamond
Reaction score
For christmas I was told that if my grades were good I could get a new computer. Well, my grades are good and I can get the computer but, i don't what one too get. I would like some recommendations on a good desktop to get. It would really mean a lot <3

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Wow. I wish I was you. If I get good grades, my mom just goes like "You're supposed to get good grades" and doesn't give me anything. And even if I do get good grades and my mom gets proud of me, all she buys me is chocolate cake.

Reaction score
For christmas I was told that if my grades were good I could get a new computer. Well, my grades are good and I can get the computer but, i don't what one too get. I would like some recommendations on a good desktop to get. It would really mean a lot <3
Go on this website, here's the link. You can customize the desktop to what you want
http://ibuypower.com

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Well it depends on what your using it for and how high quality you want your mine craft at (for example play with shaders mod) and also your price limit if you have one.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Go on this website, here's the link. You can customize the desktop to what you want
http://ibuypower.com
Don't do this; if I'm correct, that's not the most reliable/trustworthy site.

(Sorry once again to tag you, buy I believe you can best help. Erisyuka)

Reaction score
Don't do this; if I'm correct, that's not the most reliable/trustworthy site.

(Sorry once again to tag you, buy I believe you can best help. Erisyuka)
May not be the most trust worthy site, but I bought a computer on this site and I run 150+ fps on high setting while recording only spending 1k dollars. Just depends on what TopOfTheWorldGM's money limit if their is one.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
May not be the most trust worthy site, but I bought a computer on this site and I run 150+ fps on high setting while recording only spending 1k dollars. Just depends on what TopOfTheWorldGM's money limit if their is one.
I spent around 1,200 dollars and have run over 4000 FPS on high settings.

Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend that site... You can generally save a lot by building it :p. For example, the setup that I have is worth around $1200. From that site, a similar setup would be around $1900.
Yeah but I'm too lazy to build it, but If I want to build, can you list your parts to see if I can buy them?

FloppyMonitor

Diamond
Reaction score
It all depends. if you know about computer a lot, then build yours. I'm going to build mine over christmas break. if you dont have knowledge about computer then you can buy it from and place to buy on from. cyberpowerpc.com is a good place to buy it. also, i would like to say that you spend about 200$ more dollars on a prebuilt pc than when you built it yourself. i suggest go and reseach build guides on youtube and spend about 1-2 hours looking on how to build a computer. not only do you save money, but you know how you built it and what you put in it. my specs go as follows for my build. it is no more than 1000$. AMD FX 6300(CPU): 120$, GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-USB3 AM3+ AMD 760G USB 3.0 HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard: 70$, nvidia EVGA GTX 760: 250$, ADATA XPG v 1.0 RAM 8GB: 80$, Kingston 120 gb ssd( just to hold the windows. 2x faster than a HDD) 80$: 70$, Western Digital HDD 1 tb (for storage like pics and videos for rendering if doing youtube), Bitfenix Prodigy M case: 100 $, and the EVGA 600w PSU. There you go a total cost for me all together with tax and shipping is 1010.92. but you dont need a SSD, you can just have HDD it is much cheaper but way slower. for the money, it is worth getting what i have. it ca run minecraft shader 40 -50 FPS. (i benched it.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci