• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff I made it! (1 Month As Staff)

Contouring

Platinum
Reaction score
Why hello everyone this thread is to share my first month experience as being a staff member.
Before I start I want to thank the beautiful staff team for making me feel welcomed and loved. A very big thanks goes to bad2020, he has been there for me since day 1 and always guided me to the direction of successfulness .

Well being a Moderator is more than just supervising and punishing the people who are in the wrong. Its a huge privilege that I am so lucky to have and so glad to be. This is to help the people who are in need and to make sure they are comfortable, have fun , and to meet new people. I became a staff member to achieve all of those goals, to make everyone smile and feel welcome. Everyone disserves to have fun and be happy!

Anyways moving on to the funny things. On my first day of being a Moderator I accidently type in game master and we cant do that. I was scared to death on what was going to happen but I just got an ok don't do it again. I also remember a time where I kicked some one and said "Flooding Chat" even though I was supposed to mute them.

Just wanted everyone to know how much this community means to me. So thank you all so much! Love you <3

Quantum
Reaction score
Grats!

Tomorrow will be my 1 month as a Staff Member day on BadLion too!

Nicko

Quantum
Reaction score
Congrats, keep the good work up <3 <3 <3

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats buddy!
Hoping to many more! :)

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Congratulations on your 1 month! I hope you have even more fun and experience even more as you stay staff and grow more as a person with us! My first month was crazy, and after that, I really started learning more and more about myself, so I hope you do too!

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply. ;-; I haven't been on much. Thanks for your kind words and remember that I am always here for you, and many others are too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci