• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I lost my heart for MCSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First, I must say that MCSG made me a lot better in english, and I am grateful for all friendship I got here.
But, that was long gone.
When I left SlimeArmy, I felt everyone started hating me.
None wanted to team with me for some reason, not even those who teamed with me while not being in SlimeArmy.
One month later I was so mad of just playing SG4 and Breeze alone, and a few times with my real life friend.
I never got to play my favorite maps that month, so I decided to quit for a while.
When I heard MCSGv2 coming, I decided to start to play again.
But I just met hackers, clan members, baccas and noobs all over.
The lag was insane, and that is NOT because of my computer.
On other servers I get better fps than I did before, while on MCSG not near as much.
And I started hearing rumours of that conflict between Hive and MCSG, and I didn't even knew about Hive's Survival Games servers before that.
And Chad, the deleting of every thread saying that, is just childish and is not the way to do it.
Right after I first saw that active member thing, it was my goal.
But it is really difficult to get all those likes, when you are not VERY good in writing, popular ingame or high ranked.
More and more of my mcsg friends delete me from Skype.

I througth MCSG was a place I could make friends, but I was wrong.

People think I live a good life because I have a lot of money, but with my CP I can't play football and such like other people.
And with little sport come little friends.
And there, I must say.

Friendship and love is more important than money.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
Yea ive noticed this too. Many people on Mcsg are jerks wh just team with good people and forget all their old friends, or just ignore them. I'm sorry about your CP, I know what that's like, having a disability. :(

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Chad doesn't like Hive talk clankstar (Hive owner) is friends with Chad but Chad got mad when they said they would be competing and it is childish deleting threads about The Hive

MegaDani900

Career
Reaction score
:(

But i agree with you!

---> But I just met hackers, clan members, baccas and noobs all over. <---- Ur totally right!!!

i just stopped donating because of this :) its not worth it anymore !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci