• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I had many dreams, dreams that would never happen. :(

ShadowphoenixMC

Survivor
Reaction score
So last night while I was asleep on my Razer Blackwiddow(If this part doesn't make sense, go to my profile and go to my "My MCGamer life"), I had a dream... Here is full detail:

So here I was, on Survival Games 4, hard and spicy hot concrete on my feet as I stand on the starting pedestal. I'm about to run out to the chests until I realize... Everyone else are letters from the Hollywood sign. The "H" ran with it's two little legs, it fell... I laughed. Then I looked down, #^$%, I'm the "O". I tried to run, but I just rolled. The "H" got one of the stone 'L''s in Hollywood and murdered me. That's dream #1.

DREAM #2:

I was in the MCGamer hub and looked at my name on the tab. My name was a light yellow, I asked myself: What rank is this? I went to the forums and checked my profile. My rank was: The only person rank. Everyone in chat was typing my name in all caps. At this point I felt like I was going to be popular for once, until I realized Chad would never give me a rank, cause I'm too ugly and white. so I woke up. My nose was on the "O" key on the keyboard. I yelled and realized I was in another dream, but this time, I knew I was in the dream, so I took advantage.

DREAM #3

I imported a laser cat from SNL and used in a MCSG Game. I basically demolished everyone. I then got a stop sign and started to pole jump. Then my MCGF got on the poll, never mind. Not going to get in to those details ;). Anywhizzles, I then got out of my super amazing gaming chair that I actually don't have. I then got a lego plane and chucked it at my grandmother. I'm not sure if this was on purpose, but eh. I then got my brother out of his bed and threw him into a whole bowl of pasta. I cracked an egg on top of him and well, ate him. I SWEAR TO GOD, I'M NOT A CANNIBAL!!! Maybe. Back to the story. I chopped of my head and used it to go bowling, it was fun asf! Although, I think I never hit a pin, but that's not the point. I woke up with one of my monitors in my pants. Not sure how that go there, but as I type... It's still in there.

Thanks for reading my dream, if you though this had to do with Martin Luther King, you were wrong... hehe.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I mean, these are some pretty interesting dreams XD But hey, you're lucky you can actually remember them unlike me!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci