• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I got the Platinum donor did not come

Status
Not open for further replies.

24eren241

Spectator
Reaction score
I YagizEren24 I bought 1 unit on Wednesday and Thursday has become the Platinum donor please could you help

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I recommend going in-game to check on your name. And if it seems that you have not gotten Platinum, then I suggest doing /upgrade
Hopefully this will get you your rank. However, if it does not work, then you must wait 24 hours for the rank to come. If it comes to the case where the time limit has past, then I recommend Emailing [email protected]
It will take around 3 to 5 business days to get a response.

Hopefully this answered your question, if you have any further inquiries to make, feel free to contact a staff member via. Teamspeak, In-game, or forums. I will now request a lock, due to the question being answered.
Have a nice day! :)

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
I recommend going in-game to check on your name. And if it seems that you have not gotten Platinum, then I suggest doing /upgrade
Hopefully this will get you your rank. However, if it does not work, then you must wait 24 hours for the rank to come. If it comes to the case where the time limit has past, then I recommend Emailing [email protected]
It will take around 3 to 5 business days to get a response.

Hopefully this answered your question, if you have any further inquiries to make, feel free to contact a staff member via. Teamspeak, In-game, or forums. I will now request a lock, due to the question being answered.
Have a nice day! :)
Thanks for that.

Question Answered.
Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member