• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I am Kristier- hear me meow!

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm Kristier12, but you can call me Kristie, Kristier, Kris, or Krist.

Here's some interesting/general facts about me.

~I'm 15. I may tell you i'm 12 or 18, but i'm a liar.
~I'm very short, with blonde hair and blue eyes.
~I started playing on December 27th, 2012, so i'm fairly new.
~I've been a mod since May 23rd 2013, and it had been my dream since the first week i joined MCSG. I was so excited to finally fulfill my dreams and help the server and community.
~I'm from Massachusetts, but me, my mom and brother are moving to Florida in late July. I'll still come up here to visit my dad and family though!
~I'm a cat fanatic. I love them. I even had my friend edit my skin to be half cat. (yes, i am a cat-human hybrid) So yeah, i'm a kitty kat.
~I love gaming, but right now i only play Minecraft.
~I love anything that's creepy, scary, dark, or mysterious.
~I'm obsessed with the apocalypse. I love the walking dead comics, video game, and show. I also love the movie World War Z and other apocalypse movies. The Last Of Us is another amazing game about the apocalypse.
~I'm obsessed with scary movies and games. Although i scream and cry when i see them (hence my Slender with facecam video where i cry..) i still love them.
~I used to be a rager and a screamer. Now I'm a bit more calm, but i still scream if i get scared.
~I love to be friends with everyone. I tell everyone they are my best friend, because i love being friendly and meeting people. c:
~I play soccer, and i swim a lot. I also love to run, and i used to run 10 miles every other day, then I got lazy :L
~I loveee to make youtube videos in my spare time! c:
~I love rock music. I also like dubstep and drumstep. I'm open to all kinds except country and gospil, but rock is my favorite. My favorite band is Breaking Benjamin.
~I'm usually on Teamspeak, and always on skype. You can find me in CA, US, and occasionally EU servers.

~~~Kristiesakoolkattt<3

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
~I'm very short, with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Not as short as me. :/ I'm only 5'1. :(
~I'm a cat fanatic. I love them. I even had my friend edit my skin to be half cat. (yes, i am a cat-human hybrid) So yeah, i'm a kitty kat.
Meow! :3
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/show-yourself.21399/page-198#post-483496
~I'm obsessed with the apocalypse. I love the walking dead comics, video game, and show. I also love the movie World War Z and other apocalypse movies.
Have you seen any gameplay of The Last of Us? It's absolutely amazing!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci