• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hunger bar going down super fast for me?

iTekla

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been playing mcsg today and my hunger bar is going down extremely fast. I mean like rediculously fast. I'll eat a golden apple.. and like after like 20 seconds of running im down like 2 hunger bars again. It is crazy bad.

The only thing I have done since yesterday when it was fine was download optifine? Did I do something wrong when downloading it? or is this an mcsg problem? or am I just cursed? D:

Someone let me know plzz

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to Minecraft 1.6. Your problem may be because your saturation bar is low. Your saturation bar is an invisible meter that measures how filling the food you ate was. The more full the saturation bar is, the slower you lose hunger. For example, food like cookies, raw meat, and some fruits will deplete your saturation bar and make you lose hunger quicker. However, things like cooked steak, cooked chicken, or pumpkin pies add more to your saturation, and you'll lose hunger slower. I hope I helped.

E. For more info: http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Hunger

iTekla

Spectator
Reaction score
lol no i ate golden apples.. and steak.. and still its going down like crazy.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
lol no i ate golden apples.. and steak.. and still its going down like crazy.
Well, it might just be a glitch in the matrix that has yet to be solved.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It always seems to go down fast on these servers.
Not necessarily a bad thing.

billyboy039

Spectator
Reaction score
No, this was something added into Minecraft altogether.
Basically, if you eat something, as you regen you loose hunger also.

Zee

Survivor
Reaction score
People call it the hunger games for a reason XD lol jk I don't know what the issue is sorry buddy... Here's a heart for you for this inconvenience... <3

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to Minecraft 1.6. Your problem may be because your saturation bar is low. Your saturation bar is an invisible meter that measures how filling the food you ate was. The more full the saturation bar is, the slower you lose hunger. For example, food like cookies, raw meat, and some fruits will deplete your saturation bar and make you lose hunger quicker. However, things like cooked steak, cooked chicken, or pumpkin pies add more to your saturation, and you'll lose hunger slower. I hope I helped.

E. For more info: http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Hunger
unless it's something to do with the new update then this is the only reasonable solution. Since they actually did increase the amount of hunger food gives you they may have downgraded saturation..

L

Lululioness

It adds more realism, and makes the games challenging, kids :)

Reactions: Zee

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci