• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to stomp out those ANNOYING teams

Did this help you?

• Yes

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 11 27.5%

• Total voters

optimusformer342

Spectator
Reaction score
Now, if there's one thing that Tomahawk and shmoopies hate are teams. Now, to prevent teams from making it to death match, here are ways to prevent it.

#1: Don't team.
Now, I know you might be scratching your head on WHY I'm saying this, but to prevent it, don't do it. I rarely team myself unless I'm w/ my friends.
#2: Use Flint and Steel
I love using this method. You place it down, noobs walk into it, and that's 4 hearts of damage gone by doing nothing. Pick the weak one clean (Like the worse sword or armor) and then get the other one.
#3: Use a bow
It's fairly simple: go into the water and pick em clean. That is, if they don't have a boat, fishing rod, or bow
#4: Use a fishing rod
Use it to knock them off of a ledge or get the pvp advantage.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nice tips!!!!

Im pretty sure there are lots of threads like this out there anyways, but it's still cool to inform the noobs who might have not seen em'!

kkname

Tribute
Reaction score
My motto is : Teams = no skills & noobs are teaming / hacking !

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice guide! I usually team if there are hackers/if with my friends.

kkname

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm teaming twice a year.And this is my own motto.

TheChimera644

Diamond
Reaction score
You can never stop the teams, NEVER, but yes of course fns is a good way to get a team low and of course bowing them as they run towards you, rod can help to knock one back to get some hits on the other or you can of course rand team on them (highly nooby xD)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci