• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to Migrate your Minecraft account! (TUTORIAL)

Did this save you?

• Total voters

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
How to Migrate your Minecraft account!​

Mojang accounts are the next step in Minecraft accounts, and are your single sign-in resource for all Mojang games. If you log into Minecraft with your username, your account is NOT Migrated. If you log in with your email address, you already have a Mojang account, and do not need to migrate.

What are the benefits of migrating a Minecraft account to a Mojang account?
  • More features, including Twitch.tv integration and changing your email address
  • All of your Mojang games in one place
  • Use your Minecraft username in other Mojang games
  • More account security, such as security questions
  • Username changes, coming later this year!
How do I migrate my account you may ask?

It's simple!
Click on the word "Migrate it".
Sign in, accept the Terms and Conditions, click Migrate, and you are set!​

From now on, you will log in with the E-Mail that was associated with the account.​

Last edited:

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
couldnt follow steps
fell out of my window, into the dumpster, dumptruck took me away, now im in the wasteland ty

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
From people I know, who have been hacked because there account wasn't migrated. I thought I would make a thread about it but it seems like either everyone has their account Migrated or it just does not help. Well, I tried

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
From people I know, who have been hacked because there account wasn't migrated. I thought I would make a thread about it but it seems like either everyone has their account Migrated or it just does not help. Well, I tried
Maybe change the thread a little bit to "How to migrate your Minecraft account"? :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci