• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

how to join mcsg server

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackwidow43123

Spectator
Reaction score
when I click a server for mcsg cause I am just trying to play survival games it does nothing please help meh

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
what is a hub and hotbar
I'm in my iphone so i can't add images , sorry :( , but im going to try to explain it:

- hotbar is where you have the compass to navigate in MCgamer , and when you join SG you have a nether star in it . Just right Click the nether star and click on one of these ender pearls . Sometime i get the same error , and doing this it works :)

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
I gave you all the informations on your post in Chad's profile.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Connecting to the server is easy: in your Minecraft server list, create a new server- depending on where you live, you'll use one of the following IPs:
eu.mcgamer.net for Europe
us.mcgamer.net for USA
au.mcgamer.net for Australia
ca.mcgamer.net for Canada

After that, you'll be brought to a hub. Right click on the compass (first thing in your hotbar; you'll be holding it upon connecting to the server) and click on the bow: it's the item in the middle of the top slot. That will bring you to the Survival Games minihub.

From there, right click any of the signs which displays a server number and the amount of people connected to that server.
The sign should look like this:

[Join]
SG 1138

5/24

Right click on the sign, and you'll be teleported to a Survival Games game.
Alternatively, you can also type /server sg in chat to be sent to a random server; however, this will send you to either a Survival Games lobby OR an on-going game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci