• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to be FABULOUS (1000th Post)

How Fabulous is this thread?

• 10/10

• 100/10

• 1000/10

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
How to be Fabulous

Since joining the MCGamer community I’ve been asked numerous times, from many staff members included, how are you so fabulous? (usually I just answer with "cause I aim *flips hair*") So I thought it was fitting that for my 1000th posts, I would pass on my knowledge to you all (very valuable knowledge obviously).

I did some googling (a total of 1 minute) and found that the number 8 is a fabulous number, so I have 8 rules or guidelines on How to be Fabulous for you all today.

So after these many requests throughout my time at MCGamer (and receiving the idea from the one and only SoupSalad (Ridikulus)) it’s finally here: How to be Fabulous.

1. I think an essential part of being fabulous is finding the happiness in almost everything, and just trying to be happy a lot of the time. Of course there are going to be plenty of times that you are annoyed at things and are angry, and that’s okay, you need to be able to express your inner anger sometimes. But remember smiling is good :)
  2. As well as being happy, you need your fair share of sassy as well, not too sassy that you’re just savage all the time, but sassy enough that you know when to use it and when to not
  3. VOCABULARY needs to include the following:
    Fab/Fabulous
    Oh My God/Gosh
    YASSS
    Queen
    Literally
  4. You need to have a breadth of knowledge on songs, as they’re a lot of cases in conversation that song lyrics would be perfect to slide in, which you need to be able to do often. As well as general singing randomly even if you think you’re bad at it, it doesn’t matter because you’re Fabulous
  5. Remember you need to STRUT YOUR STUFF, when you go out and about don’t be afraid to dress up a little, wear a little makeup if you want to, as there are plenty of places that you can get away with wearing nice clothes and looking FABULOUS!
  6. Don’t be afraid to let out some jokes every now and then. Fabulous people are able to make jokes and laugh at themselves, even if other people don’t find it funny, they just don’t understand, so trust me they’re actually Hilarious
  7. There are going to be times that people don’t accept you for who you are, or what ever reason it may be and that’s okay, because us fabulous people are able to soldier on through those tough times. You can walk away and that is okay, because the people that put you down aren’t worth having in your life. You can also fight back as well because YOU’VE GOT THE POWER but it’s okay to keep that power hidden too
  8. Last step is quite important. Don’t let other people tell you that you aren’t fabulous because you definitely are! I believe in you all and that you can achieve anything you want to achieve, so don’t let others get you down because in the end YOU AREFABULOUS!!!
So after reading and taking action on these steps you are now on your road to becoming FABULOUS!

It’s been a long (day without you my friend - getting in the song references) journey that I’ve had at MCGamer, and it’s crazy to be at 1000 posts, even though that is nowhere near some people’s amounts of messages on the forums. I couldn’t have traded my time here as a staff member or community member for anywhere else, so thank you all for being apart of it for so long.

Thankyou all for reading this Fabulous Thread!

Ta Ta and stayyyyy Fabulous!! https://i.imgur.com/UodPRAR.gif

People on the FABULOUS RADAR:
Me Obviously *flips hair*

Frankyy
Chandelle
Razzledgirl
Freshly
David
Eden
dinbae
xstephaniemmx
Kat
DrVibes
Mia
Ridikulus
levi_the_potato
Ava
Bowser52000
violetheart17
and I guess Cameron and Goldsminer xD

Disclaimer: Please don't take this thread too seriously xD

Last edited:

Bree

Platinum
Reaction score
Why I'm not on that radar idk, but who could be as fabulous as Alyssa like seriously? It's impossible

DrVibes

Survivor
Reaction score
I've officially made it in life! My dream... come true... I-I'm finally on the FABULOUS Radar!! Love you Alyssa <3 Stay Fabulous

_SoupSalad

Platinum
Reaction score
I've been waiting for this my whole life I can't believe i made it onto the radar :love:

Reaction score
I shall now, like, take these tips, and like, make myself, um... FABULOUS.

Thank you so much :'D I will now train myself to be as fabulous as the faboo queen.
And congratulations too.
I will take this post to 100% seriousness and dedicate my life to it.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I've always wanted to be fabulous but never knew where to start. Now I can become fab just like the fabqueen! I'll have to grow my hair out to get that fabulous hair flip going though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci