• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Holiday Resort REVAMPED!! MCSG

Do you enjoy this map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterMehLawnz

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Holiday Resort: Revamped
Leader: WaterMehLawnz (me :D)
Team name: ColdWaters
Game Type: MCSG (Survival games)
Map Desc: Holiday Resort is a well known popular Resort map where many people want to go for the holidays or vacation. The map is a one peace Island that is located in the middle of no where. :)
Screenies :)
Map download is only accesable through my skype so no one can steal the map or upload as there own.
Big Credit to Simey for the Original Map <3
Coords of spawn: x: -9 y: 71 z: 5

Last edited:

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Zone 85 was revamped just like this map
Zone 85 was revamped, but that update was created by SuperxAndrew, who built the original.
Making a revamp of another person's map without their permission is not allowed on MCGamer.
Wait why didn't my images attach?
You may have used a type of link that is not supported. I suggest using imgur, uploading the images, and copy-pasting their BBCodes.

xxmatt2

Spectator
Reaction score
The Map Photo's Look Unique and it seems like a good map from the looks, even if its not "qualified" i think its a unique looking map

Attachments

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
NO more remakes! Plz! Holday resort is just fine as it is. Just stahp.

The Map Photo's Look Unique and it seems like a good map from the looks, even if its not "qualified" i think its a unique looking map
This screenshot is a superflat world...

ThePsychoSpyder

Quantum
Reaction score
You can't remake a map without the creator's permission... this has been done too many times...

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Lock the thread please.

1. Did not request to make a revamped version of the map.

SpiffyBobcat

Diamond
Reaction score
It seems quite odd you just joined today, and then get all biased on this map..... illuminati confirmed benji_r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci